Simulations for Learning
Powered by our cutting-edge, real-time, human physiology engine, HumanSim facilitates self-paced learning and instructor facilitated team training via our browser based GO platform and mobile devices. HumanSim is a part of our Advanced Learning Technologies leveraging simulation and digital games-based learning paradigms to accelerate learning, increase user proficiency, and reduce training costs.
Revolutionary Learning 2015
Virtual Heroes will be presenting at the 2015 Revolutionary Learning conference on May 20 in Washington, D.C. Diabetes LIVE! Virtual World: What Technology Can Do for You.Learn more: Revolutionary Learning 2015
- BioGears v2.0.0 is available for Download!
- Healthcare & the use of Patient Simulation Technology Event
- Virtual Heroes and Team Awarded $415 Million Contract for U.S. Army Live Trainin
- Medical Device Clinical Training and Education Conference
- BIOGEARS OPEN SOURCE HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY ENGINE SHOWCASE AT IMSH 2015