Simulations for Learning
Powered by our cutting-edge, real-time, human physiology engine, HumanSim facilitates self-paced learning and instructor facilitated team training via our browser based GO platform and mobile devices. HumanSim is a part of our Advanced Learning Technologies leveraging simulation and digital games-based learning paradigms to accelerate learning, increase user proficiency, and reduce training costs.
2015 Serious Play Conference
The Serious Play Conference will be held July 21-23, 2015 at the Carnegie Mellon University Entertainment Technology Center.Learn more: 2015 Serious Play Conference
- BioGears v2.0.0 is available for Download!
- Healthcare & the use of Patient Simulation Technology Event
- Virtual Heroes and Team Awarded $415 Million Contract for U.S. Army Live Trainin
- Medical Device Clinical Training and Education Conference
- BIOGEARS OPEN SOURCE HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY ENGINE SHOWCASE AT IMSH 2015